Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New things!

Hi there anyone who reads this blog!

I started a new job this week, which is pretty grand, particularly because its near Circular Quay in Sydney's CBD ( for non-Aussies its the place with the Harbour Bridge and Opera House) so every morning I see the the water and I get to have lunch in the park. Yay.

So right now in celebration of this, I'm reading fashion blogs and listening to Bowie.
I heart you Bowie!




Also I got my package from ASOS today! Yay!




Half Frame Metal Keyhole Sunglasses
Leather Flat Sandles
Motel Vintage Style Swimsuit



Playsuit With Elephant Print




These are things I got, I'll take proper photos of them later.  The first is the sunnies, they are so cool but I thought they were cream not gold so I was slightly disappoint. Then the sandles. They look great in the pics but I'm not sure they suit me.. doh!  Then the swimmers! Oh my! I love them so. As you can see, in the end I went for Asos over Black Milk, not that I don't adore their stuff but I fell in love with this classic one-piece. I bought them for our upcoming trip to Thailand yay! And lastly a playsuit! A first for me but I do like it!

Anyway that is all for now,

<3 Estelle


  

1 comment: